The Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Immersion program gives students the opportunity to immerse themselves in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology and smart business intersect to make a difference--each and every day.
Selected students will receive all-expenses-paid travel to one of Google's headquarters for up to one week in August. The BOLD Immersion program provides:
- A rare glimpse into the business side of the technology industry
- A chance to grow your peer network
- Exposure and insight into Google’s internship program and non-technical career opportunities
The BOLD Immersion program is open to all higher education students, and is committed to addressing diversity in our company and the technology industry. Students who are members of a group that is historically underrepresented in this field are encouraged to apply. We offer the Google BOLD Immersion Program in multiple regions around the world. Please note that program dates and duration vary depending on location.
Looking for the BOLD Internship?
The Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Internship Program is a paid summer internship for rising undergraduate seniors that are interested in working in technology and full-time opportunities at Google. We’ve designed our program to expose historically underrepresented students in this field to career opportunities in the industry. Students from all schools, and students who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry, including but not limited to Black, Hispanic, Native American, students with disabilities, and veterans, are encouraged to apply.
To learn more and apply, head to our BOLD Internship page.
To apply, students must:
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States
- Expected graduation date of December 2019 to June 2020
- Demonstrate academic excellence
- Be able to provide proof of United States work authorization
How to apply
The application for the US BOLD Immersion program is now closed. Please check back in the fall for information on the BOLD Immersion 2019 application.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOLD Immersion EMEA is open to all current university students from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). We welcome applications from students from underrepresented backgrounds. Students with disabilities, students who identify as Black or Ethnic Minority, students from lower-income households, students from the LGBTQA+ community, or any other group historically under-represented in the technology industry, are encouraged to apply.
Who is eligible to apply?
To apply, students must:
- Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a country in Europe, the Middle East or Africa
- Be graduating in 2018, 2019 or 2020
- Demonstrate an interest in business or technology
- Be available to attend all three days of the program (depending on your location, you might need to travel to and from Dublin, Ireland on 24th July 2018 and 28th July 2018)
- Be fluent in English, as all BOLD Immersion activities will be conducted in English
How to apply
The application for EMEA 2018 BOLD Immersion is currently closed.
Have additional questions? Please see our FAQs.
2018 program: Google Ireland from July 25th-27th, 2018
Google's European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland
You may also like
Inside Look brings computer science students on an all-expenses-paid trip to a Google office for two immersive days of technical content and exposure to engineering at Google.
Playlist: Google Students YouTube Live
Your one-stop shop to find and experience our @GoogleStudents YouTube Live events, including sessions covering our roles, hiring, and more.