Google's Hardware Product Sprint (HPS) will introduce you to the product development process for consumer electronics by challenging you to design and build your own product. Our program will cover:
- Courses that identify some of the fundamentals of engineering that appear often in the consumer electronics space including microcontrollers, PCB design, assembly, and testing.
- Materials, resources, and tools to design, ideate, and work together to build a prototype of consumer product.
- A Google Hardware Engineer mentor who will serve as your product advisor over the course of the 12 weeks.
- Opportunities to interact with Google Hardware engineers from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines.
- A group of 3-5 peers who you’ll collaborate with and bounce ideas off of in order to build out your individual products.
- Exposure and insight into Google’s internship programs and technical career opportunities.