Generation Google Scholarship
Generation Google Scholarship: for Women in computer science was established to help students pursuing computer science degrees excel in technology and become leaders in the field. Selected students will receive $1,000 USD for the 2022-2023 school year. Generation Google Scholarship: for Women in computer science will be awarded based on the strength of each candidate's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, innovation and academic performance. The program is open to students who meet all the minimum qualifications and we strongly encourage women interested in computer science to apply.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s degree for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Be in your 2nd year of study at an accredited university in Asia Pacific country when completing the scholarship program
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for improving representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology
For students who may not be eligible, we strongly encourage you to visit Google Careers for Students page to find out about alternative opportunities and programs that are available for your country/region based on your academic level.
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re happy to address any questions directly related to the Generation Google Scholarship, but are unable to respond to other inquiries. We will not respond to spam, barraging messages, or messages that are primarily inflammatory or exploitative in nature.