Generation Google Scholarship
The Generation Google Scholarship: for women in computer science was established to help students pursuing computer science degrees excel in technology and become leaders in the field. Selected students will receive $2,500 USD for the 2024-2025 academic year. The Generation Google Scholarship: for women in computer science will be awarded based on the strength of each candidate's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, demonstrated leadership, and academic performance.
The program is open to students who meet all the minimum qualifications and we strongly encourage women interested in computer science to apply. Past recipients of the following scholarships: Generation Google Scholarship, Generation Google Scholarship: for women in gaming, Generation Google Scholarship: for women in computer science in Ireland, Generation Google Scholarship: for supply chain and fulfillment, Google Lime Scholarship, Google Student Veterans of America Scholarship, Women Techmakers Scholarship for Computer Science, Women Techmakers Scholarship for Gaming, Google Europe Students with Disabilities Scholarship, or Venkat Panchapakesan Scholarships India are not eligible to reapply.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time second or third year undergraduate student at an accredited university in Asia Pacific for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Intend to continue pursuing a full-time Bachelors program at an accredited university in Asia Pacific for the 2024-2025 academic year
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for improving representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology
For students who may not be eligible, we strongly encourage you to visit Google Careers for Students page to find out about alternative opportunities and programs that are available for your country/region based on your academic level.