At Google, we believe a diversity of attributes, experiences, and perspectives are needed to build tools that can change the world. We also believe that everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue connections in the industry, networking with peers, and a career path in technology. To help break down the barriers that prevent underrepresented groups in technology and business from attending leading conferences, we're excited to offer Google Conference Scholarships for selected conferences in the tech industry and related fields.
Scholarship eligibility varies by region, so please review the information on the region-specific tabs on the top. Scholarships will be awarded to the most qualified persons based on application review. Every applicant will be notified of their status according to the time frames specified for the region.
Our 2023 program is now closed. Please check back for the full list of 2024 Conferences. We have included our 2023 conferences below, but note that we re-evaluate our conference list each year.
2023 Conferences (Deadline PASSED):
- National Society of Black Engineers National Convention (NSBE)
- Women Impact Tech San Francisco
- Black Product Managers Conference
- Latinas in Tech Summit (virtual)
- Women in Product Conference (virtual)
- Association of Latino Professionals For America Conference (ALPFA)
- Black Data Processing Association National Conference (BDPA)
- Blacks In Technology Conference (BITCON)
- Grace Hopper Celebration (North America)
- National Black MBA Association Conference (NBMBAA)
- Sistas in Sales Conference (SIS)
- Tapia Conference
- ADCOLOR Conference
- AFROTECH Conference
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society Conference (AISES)
- Great Minds in STEM Conference
- Lesbians Who Tech San Francisco Summit
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics & Native Americans in Science National Diversity in STEM Conference (SACNAS)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers National Convention (SHPE)
What is included in the scholarship?
Conference registration, one round trip travel to and from the conference site, hotel accommodation for the travel dates as communicated directly with accepted scholars, and a $100 USD stipend for miscellaneous travel costs. Please refrain from making travel and/or hotel arrangements on your own, as this is not a part of the reimbursement package.